The Thay Community - Introduce yourself
Hello everyone. I'm Ciaran in real life, i've played off and on since I was 15 back in 2012 if my registration here on the forums is to be believed. Truth be told I don't remember much of anything from the first wipe, but the few posts I had made here Bertram there deleted because I was utterly embarrassed at the level of young cringe makes me think that I'm ok with not looking like a fool.

The second rendition I played Vestele Driiquar, the elven Harper who participated in the canon Runes of Chaos event and specialized in infiltrating the various evil organizations in Thay by losing her humanity piece by piece. Currently I'm playing Zolis Halav as my main, but some of the folks earlier in the third rendition here may remember me as Faerlyn Torvirr.

As for myself as a player, I'm honestly kinda boring. I work to be able to afford to game, I've been a part of a team to build a LARP for over a year now, and I occasionally enjoy making a tabletop world with the intent to run games in it. Besides that... Well, i'm not good at talking about myself, but I don't think I do all too much in the day to day.
Red Wizard Apprentice Zolis Halav

Undrek'thoz Legionnarie Celiphyn

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Thay Community - Introduce yourself - by Driiquar - 04-09-2020, 11:20 AM