The Thay Community - Introduce yourself
Hi all, I'm Hayden. Go by William online, and currently main Ezekiel.

I've played NWN since it first released, when I was about 8 or so, and throughout the subsequent expansions. In my mid teens I joined the DM crew of a PW, and after some time stepped down for lack of need given the server's population. I continued to play there until about 2012/13, when the server went down and life steered me away from nwn for a while.

With the release of NWN:EE, that server came back and I came back to it also, and with an appreciation for the difficulties for getting servers to run - So I took up scripting for modules about a year ago and am now the lead scripter for that server. I also took up programming in a hobby capacity, and created a GUI for nwsync to help out PW admins who weren't super comfortable with the command-line interface of the nwsync backend.

Shortly thereafter, Balanor spotted my work on the forum, we chatted about it a bit and shortly thereafter, with a working nwsync in beta-testing, I joined Thay and have been thoroughly enjoying my time here the last ~6 months.

I've also played D&D since I was about 12, regularly play guitar at church and am learning to play Piano (Although I don't practice enough!). I live on the east coast of Australia, work as an advisory accountant, and ride a motorbike.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Thay Community - Introduce yourself - by WilliamDraco - 04-09-2020, 07:26 PM