Thay PW Anniversary- Happy New Year!
Its a fun server. Happy New Year and I guess happy server anniversary.
Ditto everyone. Thanks for being a part of the Thay PW!
Yes, its that time again - 4th Thay PW Anniversary and a Happy New Year!

[Image: redmagic.jpg]

Thanks and greetings go to the players and the staff - lets do some more! The setting reboot is near!

KTA
"It's 106 miles to Bezantur, we got fresh horses, half a cask of Rhul, it's dark... and we're wearing Lug's Skull." "Hit it."
Happy New Year!
Caramiriel:Retired
Garbage:Retired
Rimeth: Merchant of Bezantur
Marister (dead) -Ranger -Robin Hood of Thay (death marked for pissing off a Daeron.)
Vil'a'w'en Mel'for'm - Blighter of Moander
Happy New Year! Go Thay!
Pluto is still a planet.
I look forward to an even better year!
"Survival of the fittest and the winnowing of the weak are Malar's Legacy. A brutal, bloody death or kill has great meaning. The crux of life is the challenge between the hunter and the prey, the determination of who lives or dies. View every important task as a hunt. Remain ever alert and alive."
Hey guys. Happy New Year. Its been a long road for this server, i'm really happy to say that you guys are awesome Roleplayers, some of the best i've come across, i'm glad to be with you guys, glad to have the Thay DM's with us through the way.

LONG LIVE THAY!
Happy new year and happy birthday to me...
Just under an hour to go in what's left of 2012 where I live, but I'm not staying up to ring in 2013. I need sleep. In any event, I do wish everyone a Happy New Year (whenever it may occur for each individual based on the timezone in which they live)!
Happy new year! And happy birthsday Darkshadow!