The Thay Community - Introduce yourself
Hey up.

My name's Arios and i'm an alcoholoic.
Wait...

...wrong forum. Sorry about that everyone.

But in all seriousness, I'm from England.
That's basically all the introduction you'll get out of me, I was never one for saying 'A few words about myself', but don't let that stop any of you! Make your introductions in any capacity you like, from your location to your favourite classes, add it all here.
Back off! I'll smite him, I swear to God! - Kellen takes a hostage

Clear Answers For Paladins
Hello all is am Jak I am from the greatest nation in the world NEWZEALAND!!!
thats about it...
Hey,

I'm a geologist... oh, and I'm from europe and no, english is not my native language... :-/

KTA
I'm Force.
"Hi, Force!"

I'm currently enjoying a frigid Ohio winter. Go me.

I tend to select my characters' classes last, so I wouldn't say I have a favorite. If you twisted my arm for an answer, I'd punch you. After that, I'd probably say ranger and bard.
"Survival of the fittest and the winnowing of the weak are Malar's Legacy. A brutal, bloody death or kill has great meaning. The crux of life is the challenge between the hunter and the prey, the determination of who lives or dies. View every important task as a hunt. Remain ever alert and alive."
"I'm" Mineya. And I'm Asian. I liek mudki... shifters.
Cieage Terrat - ??? - ???
I am the Thayan. I had a bright idea a couple years ago to create and work on a NWN PW of Thay, which means I don't really get to play much. But I've heard playing NWN is almost as fun as building for it! ;)

I hail from the United States, and I think Force is currently enjoying the bone-chilling weather that we just past eastward to him.
I am Jechal. I am from Tennessee. I logged onto this server in January of '08 back when it was in beta testing. it was the first server i ever played and was hooked immediately.

I like to play monks mostly and my favorite race is Human nless we count subraces then i love Tieflings
I'm Jojo from Mexico. ;P

I like being a halfling, and rogue is my favorite class, though generally, I'm a DM rather than a player.

And that's me in a nutshell.
I'm Jafin, from Minnesota. And I'm the Supreme Overlord of your puny little existance... er... I mean...

I'm a college student studying graphic design and NWN is my entertainment. I played DnD for over a decade, interspersed with NWN. I played NWN from the time it came out until about 2006 when my favorite servers (of which I both played and DM'd on some) went down. I came back in December of '07 and finally settled into Thay in January of '08. Started DMing mid to late February here and have enjoyed my time as both player and DM immensely.

If you ever need anything or have any questions just let me know and I'm there for you.
Lissenen ar'maska lalaith tenna'lye omentuva
Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet
I'm Axdec, and I'm running the Linux client which is causing all sorts of headaches for me now that I've upgraded to the latest version of my distribution, which seems to be having trouble with the graphics drivers provided by nVidia.