Got any cool screenshots of Thay?
Hey everyone. I'd like to add a few in-game screenshots to our Vault website - http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Gam...il&id=1135

If you have any, or take any screenshots in-game that you think are kinda neat, please send them my way. I'm looking to add 3-5 more pics on our main page (underneath the three non-game shots currently showing on the right-hand side of that page).

You can e-mail them to [email protected] or even attach them here if you like. If you can provide a short one sentence description with the screenshot that would be great as well. I'll be sure to give full credit here and on the Vault site for people whose screenshots are selected. ;)
I just sent a few your way :)
Lissenen ar'maska lalaith tenna'lye omentuva
Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet
Can sewer bears be counted? :D
Cieage Terrat - ??? - ???
Thanks for the screenshots Jafin.

And a bear in the sewers might be different, for sure. Screenshots that show something unique to Thay would be nice to have too. Interactions with any Red Wizards, famous personalities, capturing a slave, and the list goes on.

But really though - anything is good.
[Image: feeding-my-love.png]

Feeding my Love... do I have to say more? ;)

KTA
Very nice!

"You must find more, my love..." :D
It's not the coolest place in Thay, but it's the best.

[Image: thay0000gdx6.jpg]
"Survival of the fittest and the winnowing of the weak are Malar's Legacy. A brutal, bloody death or kill has great meaning. The crux of life is the challenge between the hunter and the prey, the determination of who lives or dies. View every important task as a hunt. Remain ever alert and alive."
Just wanted to quick let you guys know that I have added the screenshots from Force and KTA to our Vault entry. Thanks you two!
:Note to self. Start taking screenshots of events I hold:
At the end of the day...

[Image: at-the-end-of-the-day.png]

KTA