Current IP Address
The current IP address is

97.112.194.150:5121

EDIT: 11/8/2010 by Thayan

This post will be updated each time the IP address changes..

Please check here often and Enjoy your gaming experience through
- Direct Connect - in order to ease the Lag we get on the server.
Hmmm...damn. Not sure how that happened, but thanks for the announcement. I'll sticky this.
So everyone knows, the IP changed this afternoon.

97.114.179.129:5121
"Survival of the fittest and the winnowing of the weak are Malar's Legacy. A brutal, bloody death or kill has great meaning. The crux of life is the challenge between the hunter and the prey, the determination of who lives or dies. View every important task as a hunt. Remain ever alert and alive."
Tried to login a few minutes ago. The IP didn't work and can't find it in Gamespy. It didn't change names while I wasn't looking did it?
Lissenen ar'maska lalaith tenna'lye omentuva
Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet
I just tried using my desktop shortcut and it worked without problem. Maybe it was being reloaded?
"Survival of the fittest and the winnowing of the weak are Malar's Legacy. A brutal, bloody death or kill has great meaning. The crux of life is the challenge between the hunter and the prey, the determination of who lives or dies. View every important task as a hunt. Remain ever alert and alive."
Works now. Perhaps it was (although it was an awfully long time for a usual reload.)
Lissenen ar'maska lalaith tenna'lye omentuva
Sweet water and light laughter until next we meet
Changed again a few minutes ago.
what is the IP now, i can't look through gamespy cause it's stupid and won't let me
It's the same as listed in this topic. I just checked, and it's working.
Just to clarify, I've been editing the first post with the current IP.
97.114.160.251:5121